Thursday, February 12, 2009

2 D@y Seminar

Location: SIRIM Bukit Jalil, KL



The opening ceremony by Vice Minister of Finance (拿督江作汉)

(It supposed to be Dr Sri Ong Tee Keat, but suddenly absent??)

I wonder how many percent of audience listening to him... :-)
A boring seminar, as we are not the target audience of speakers..




While waiting for lunch time in the hall of SIRIM...

I curi-curi keluar & take some photos... Hihi..



A beautiful & modern building.. Some of the structure is not made up of concrete, but I not sure what is it...

But this is government money.. No wonder so pretty pretty one...


While waiting for teatime...I found something interesting...

A touch screen machine, for workers in SIRIM to punch their card.. Sorry is by scanning by thier card on the machine.Woow.. Can choose kesesakan traffik as the reason for late ya..
If u absent can say lawatan kilang/sukan ya...

Very relax job for government servants ya...

End of seminar, as usual, only left 50percent of attendence (at around 5pm)



Conclusion, thanks for UM sponsoring me RM400 (fees for this seminar) for taking some photos and sharing with you alls...

But I thought

I learn nothing...

2 comments: