Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My baby is born!

Finally My baby is born 2day (31-3-2009)

He is born today, which is earlier than the expected date (3 April), as I'm well prepared for him.
It's really hard for me to pregnant for 9 months (July'08 - March'09)!

Everyweek I'm supposed to go hospital to meet my doctor.
However it's not an easy job to meet the doctor, as he sometimes is not there. Sometimes he is away for one week. The bad things is that he is not there when I feel pain as I think my baby
 kick me. Thanks for nurses who helping me and let me know when he will be back.

Hence normally only see him once in about 2 weeks time, and sometimes even lesser!
One month before the baby born, I go see him for final checking, to ensure everything is all right.
Fortunately he is healthy & safe.

He is about 1kg weight (considered healthy, but will maintain the weight forever) with height 30cm, width 20cm and few cm thickness.

However I still need to pay before I get my baby from the clinic. A baby costs me about RM40, which is the physical cost including the production and packing fees of my baby. In fact mentally
 the worth is uncountable for me. You cant get it if u just pay the money above.

Too bad! I got twins! So I need to pay double, at about RM80.

I'm only able to meet him for few days.I have to pass it to the doctor back forever!
I don't know why! I have no choice! That's rule of the game in real world!
Pls pls.. Pls dun leave me ok....

My baby! I love u!

My baby cute face (in fact it's not cute at all)
His body
His colourful blood, which cost me most!

10 comments:

  1. wahseh how come ur thesis so exp ?
    i tot only RM 17 for binding ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Binding : RM 13 (at Serdang)
    Printing: RM 22
    ----------------------------
    RM 35 (per book)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! so fast u get it. mine still at operation room le. waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine d very expensive~~ print n bind at lapsoon

    BInd (2)--> RM34
    Printing (Colour)(2)---> RM30
    (Black)(2)----> RM12
    Kaki Print colour (2)--> dunoe~~40smthing pages
    (sponspor by roommate)

    OMG...den finally i just realize my thesis d numbering wrong jor..i put at middle page not right side pages ler~~sIEnz..small small mistake also make me crazy~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eve:
    So u reprint or wat? Must cost u a lot liao..

    ReplyDelete
  6. no reprint la..let it be~~so sienz ler if reprint~~will 呕血!!nevermind la..should b not so big la d problem~deduct mark lo if too bad...1 mark gua..haiz..算了,哈哈!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ur baby is cute....fat fat, flat flat

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha..
    fat & flat.. But it's true!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my baby just slim...
    luckily last last i pump in a lot of "fat"..
    or else... not enough space to print his name at the side.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha kok, your thesis is really as slim as u!

    ReplyDelete